Evidence collection is at the centre of all investigations and refers to the systematic and dynamic process of obtaining documentation and proof. The purpose of collection is to uncover facts relating to a particular situation, problem, statement, crime or similar circumstance that is of significance to the client and the case.
How we help with professional evidence collection
As private investigators, we provide you with professional evidence collection based on well-proven investigative methods. We help you in locating the hard evidence and provide the assurance you need as the client.
With backgrounds in the corporate sector and police, our team of private investigators have extensive experience in identifying successful and cost-effective methods of evidence collection. All collection is based on an individual assessment of your case and conducted in close dialogue with you as the client.
Our investigations and collection of evidence typically involve a series of methods.
Internet investigations, and open-source intelligence (OSINT)
- Specialised media, social media, and internet research
- In-depth searches in public records and databases
- International searches in relevant countries worldwide through trusted international colleagues
General investigations and human-sourced evidence collection (HUMINT)
- Site inspections and observation
- Test purchases
- Obtaining and securing written documentation and evidence from key persons and witnesses
- Undercover based operations
- IT and data recovery
- Technical investigations of buildings and installations
- TSCM (technical surveillance countermeasures)
- Obtaining and securing fingerprints in cases where the police have limited resources
We identify an investigative strategy aimed at providing results in a cost-effective manner. Our focus is on the documentation and evidence required in the individual case.
All our reports are easy to understand for non-experts. We apply a general report format similar to that of the police, which can be presented in court when necessary.
Through professional evidence collection, we provide you with impartial facts to strengthen your position and help you to obtain favourable settlements, quality assurance, compliance, peace of mind, dismissals, or acquittal where relevant.
All reports, results, and evidence gathered during the investigation are strictly confidential and, in close dialogue with our professional private investigators you, as the client, will decide what actions to take.