Due diligence refers to a process that is carried out before entering into a business agreement. The focus is typically on either a company or an asset. In the process, the companies and/or investors meet and examine various aspects of the business and assets in detail, before a final contract is signed and investments are made.
We help make sure that you make an informed decision by identifying areas of risk, which traditional legal, financial, and technical due diligence may overlook. Our due diligence investigations are customised for each, individual client to reduce risks and verify crucial information. This enables you to make well-informed business decisions.
Our Due Diligence Investigation can help you:
- Verify corporate registration in Denmark and abroad
- Verify the background of the executive team and their reputation
- Identify media and social media exposure to risks
- Identify reputational risks for the company and the industry in general
- Validate crucial information and claims on sales, products, and services
- Conduct customised fact-checking
Are you sure you know who you are investing with?
- What experiences do former business partners or investors have?
- Can sales figures and central information be verified from independent sources?
- Are the services or products living up to the claimed standard and quality?
- What experience do the customers/clients get?
- What is the reputation of the company and key stakeholders?
- Is the market and competition as they describe it?
- What is the management style and business culture of the executive team and what is their reputation?